This option is suitable for landlords who are happy for us to take a hands on role in the day to day management of their property. Your property manager will take full responsibility of your property right from the initial contact until the end of the tenancy. The full list of services are as follows:
- Visit the property to conduct a Market Appraisal
- Promote the property locally and online through the largest property portals
- Arrange and conduct viewings
- Comprehensive referencing of tenants
- Co-ordinate all certificates and insurances needed
- Prepare a tenancy agreement on your behalf
- Notify all utility companies
- Full rent collection service and regular property audits
- Monthly landlord statements and maintenance repair service
- 6 months Free ‘Rent Guarantee’ insurance policy included
- Full details are available in our 'Landlords Pack'
Fully Managed Service
- We extensively market and advertise your property locally and nationally. All viewing are accompanied by one of our lettings team who will ensure your property is showcased in the best possible way.
- It is important to us that we find the right tenant for you and your property. We regularly liaise with yourselves and our referencing agents on the suitability of all your prospective tenants.
- Our lettings team will take full responsibility for ensuring all legal requirements, regulations and administration regarding your property are properly dealt with. Full details of these services are available in our Landlords Pack, available free of charge from our lettings team.
- We personally organise and instruct inventories to be carried out on your behalf to give you peace of mind that your property has been properly examined before and after the tenancy.
- We ensure that your property is properly maintained and cared for by your tenants. We regularly inspect your property throughout the tenancy. We conduct an inspection 1 month after the start of tenancy to review the tenant’s initial care of the property. This is followed by quarterly inspections which are also in addition to any other visits we feel are necessary with a written report detailing recommendations.
- Register your tenants deposit with The Deposit Protection Scheme.
- Carry out and maintain Gas Safety and Electrical Safety checks.
- Provide monthly statements with income and expenditure
- We proactively monitor rental income for each property to ensure you are in receipt of your rental payment regularly and consistently without delay. We follow a robust arrears procedure which ensures we carry the burden of recovering late or overdue rent payments on your behalf.
- Arrange to renew or end a tenancy.
- Liaise with you to negotiate and settle any damages and reimbursements to your property.
- We promptly attend to any reported property maintenance issues at your property and give you constant advice on the reported areas. We also offer to instruct and monitor our own contractors to carry out any necessary works on your behalf.
We are pleased to offer three levels of service for our landlords: