This service is our mid-range option, suitable for landlords who are happy to have a ‘hands-on’ role but also need the peace of mind of a lettings agency to assist with rental collection and financial awareness. For the fee, we will do the following:
- Visit the property to conduct a Market Appraisal
- Promote the property locally and online through the largest property portals
- Arrange and conduct viewings
- Reference and vet tenants
- Prepare a tenancy agreement on your behalf
- Notify all utility companies of the readings
- Ensure rental income is collected and secure
- Full details are available in our 'Landlords Pack'
Our Rent Collection Service
- We will market and advertise your property locally and nationally.
- We will arrange and conduct all viewings and provide you valuable feedback on each one.
- It is important to us that we find the right tenant for you and your property. We regularly liaise with yourselves and our referencing agents on the suitability of all your prospective tenants.
- We assign to you your own Property Manager who will look after you and your property from the outset until the end of the tenancy, thus ensuring we meet all your needs and deliver a personal and thorough service throughout the period.
- We will take responsibility for ensuring all legal requirements, regulations and administration regarding your property are properly dealt with. Full details of these services are available in our Landlords Pack, available free of charge from our lettings team.
- Register your tenants deposit with The Deposit Protection Scheme.
- We will provide a full rental collection service and produce 'chaser' letters when overdue.
- Carry out and maintain Gas Safety and Electrical Safety checks.
- Provide monthly statements with income and expenditure.
We are pleased to offer three levels of service for our landlords:
Fully Managed Service
For total peace of mind, this is our top service.
For landlords that still want to be hands on.
Tenant Find Only Service
Our introductory service to find you a suitable tenant.