This option is suitable for landlords who are happy to have a ‘hands-on’ role throughout the duration of the tenancy. For the fee, we will do the following:
- Visit the property to conduct a Market Appraisal
- Promote the property via several advertisement avenues
- Arrange and conduct viewings
- Reference and vet tenants
- Prepare a tenancy agreement on your behalf
- Notify all utility companies
- Collect the first months’ rent and deposit
- Full details are available in our 'Landlords Pack'
Introductory Service (tenant find only).
- As with all our service levels we will market and advertise your property locally and nationally. We will arrange and conduct all viewings and provide feedback on each one.
- It is important to us that we find the right tenant for you and your property. We regularly liaise with yourselves and our referencing agents on the suitability of all your prospective tenants.
- We will take responsibility for ensuring all legal requirements, regulations and administration regarding your property are properly dealt with. Full details of these services are available in our Landlords Pack, available free of charge from our lettings team.
- We personally organise and instruct inventories to be carried out on your behalf to give you peace of mind that your property has been properly examined before and after the tenancy.
We are pleased to offer three levels of service for our landlords:
Fully Managed Service
For total peace of mind, this is our top service.
For landlords that still want to be hands on.
Tenant Find Only Service
Our introductory service to find you a suitable tenant.